Implement a Drug Free Workplace
why drug test?
If you are in the transportation industry, or have a Federal contract for more than $25k in any year,
then the law requires that you have a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE. Even if not required by law to have a drug-free
workplace, consider the following reasons:
- Increase Profits
- Discounts from workers compensation insurance carriers 5%-15%
- To improve safety
- Reduce operational costs
- Preserve investor or shareholder interests
- Protect loyal employees
- Improve products and services
- Better services to customers and clients
- Change employee behavior for better lives
- Comply with customer or contract requirements
- Reinforce company position on "NO DRUG USE"
- Establish grounds for discipline or termination
- Deter "recreational" drug use that could lead to addiction
why drug test with premier?
Premier Integrity Solutions, Inc. has over a decade of program management experience, the most advanced web-based
monitoring systems available, an extensive line of testing devices and
service, and solid expertise in school, workplace and DOT testing, Premier is outpacing all others in the field.
what's included in the premier workplace program?
- Complete company needs analysis to identify your program testing needs
- EAP program assistance
- Drug and Alcohol testing
- Program Administration Services
- Monthly, Quarterly, or Semi Annual random selection service
- Pre-printed employee notification forms for random testing
- Data base management of up-to-date current/active employees for testing
- Company summary reports ( semi-annual and annually)
- Customized Chain of Custody forms
- Pre-printed instruction sheet for the collection site
- Friendly reminder notifications for each randomly selected employee
- Failure to complete forms for each randomly selected employee
- Collection site assistance (locating the nearest qualified collection site)
- Medical Review Officer Services
- Electronic result reporting via email, fax or web site
- 24/7 Program Management Consulting for Post Accident (800# provided)
what are the requirements?
Requirements include testing of all new employees. Existing employees are tested randomly, for reasonable suspicion,
or post accident according to your company policy.